How to solve error C000 on Canon Pixma MX870
- Switch off the printer
- Disconnect the power cable
- Open door:
- Remove the orange protective tape (A) and remove the white polystyrene (protective equipment) (B).
- Verify in the printer there is no protective equipment:
- Close the door.
- Connect the cable and switch on.
Solution 2 :
- Check for any foreign body in the printer: piece of paper, paper clip...
- Check for any paper jams.
- This error code C000 could be made by an empty cartridge: check for this.